Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #4: Mom Edition


Here's my mom's card creation for the Inky Paws Sketch Challenge #4 over at the Newton's Nook Designs blog.  As is tradition now, my mom and I sat down last weekend and both created a card for the challenge.  I'll be posting the card my mom created in my next post!

Here's the sketch we were given: 



And here's my mom's card!  She really wanted to use this cute little Chihuahua stamp on her challenge card since it reminds her of our own puppy- a Papillon with very large ears!  She colored in the stamped pup with Stampin' Write markers from Stampin' Up!, and used a marker to add a small border around the circle.  I really like the glittery paper and the gold ribbon that she used to create this card. 



1 comment:

  1. This is really cute! I love that our challenge at Newton's Nook Designs has given you and you mom a reason to hang out and stamp together! That is so cool! I love the sparkly paper and ribbon that she used on this - it really makes it feel festive!

    ReplyDelete