Thursday, August 8, 2013

Newton's Nook Challenge 2

Here's my second card for the Newton's Nook Designs very first Inky Paws Sketch Challenge!

Here's the sketch I started with:



This one is called Don't Feed the Animals!  I wanted to use the adorable raccoon stamp- he's my favorite stamp from the set Campfire Tails.  I chose some checkered paper to look like a tablecloth.  The raccoon stole the chips from the table!  I used the included star stamp to create a neat flag for the card.  



Please note: Per Stampin' Up's new competitive policy on 7/2/13, I must disclose that I am not receiving any compensation for any purchases made from from Newton's Nook Designs.




2 comments:

  1. Another Cute Card! I love that raccoon! Thanks so much for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card you created with that image and love your coloring. Nice job with the sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete