Sunday, July 7, 2013

Wedding Card with Embellished Events Stamp Set

Hello all!

A few weeks ago, I visited the beautiful Magnolia Ridge Hideaway in Mount Horeb, Wisconsin for a craft retreat weekend with some fellow crafty ladies.  I had just received my Stampin' Up! demonstrator starter kit, and I was excited to play with all of my new supplies to create some great cards to share with you here!  So, without further ado, here is my first creation of the weekend!

Since it is wedding season, I decided to use my Embellished Events stamp set from Stampin' Up! to create a simple wedding card.  This card would be really easy to customize with each couple's wedding colors.



Here are the supplies I used to create this card.  All supplies are from Stampin' Up! and available for purchase through my Stampin' Up! Online Store unless otherwise noted:

Stamp Sets:
Inks:
Other Supplies:

Happy Crafting!







No comments:

Post a Comment