Today I'm sharing my final card from this past Saturday's Stamp-A-Stack. I've saved my favorite card for last because it's interactive and fun!
The card base was cut from Old Olive using Stampin' Up!'s new Circle Card Thinlits die on the Magnetic Platform in the Big Shot. I used some coordinating Designer Series Paper from the Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack to create the background and an accent strip-- I think this paper is so pretty!
I used the "Have a Jolly Jolly Christmas" stamp from the Tags 4 You stamp set, and then used the coordinating bracket punch to punch it out. Then I mounted that onto the Cherry Cobbler scalloped circle, and... done! This card was super simple to make! I can't wait to experiment more with the Circle Card Thinlits!
The first picture shows the card from the front when it's "closed"
Here's the card after you open it! I used the scalloped circle thinlit from the circle card thinlits die set to make a white area where I can sign the card and write a small note.
Here are the supplies I used to create this card. All supplies are from Stampin' Up! and available for purchase through my Stampin' Up! Online Store unless otherwise noted:
Stamp Sets, Framelits & Punches:
- Tags 4 You Clear-Mount Stamp Set (also available in Wood-Mount here)
- Bracket Label Punch (available at a 15% discount when purchased as a bundle with Tags 4 You stamp sets: Clear-Mount Bundle; Wood-Mount Bundle)
- Circle Card Thinlits Die
- Whisper White 8.5" x 11"
- Cherry Cobbler 8.5" x 11" (also available in 12x12 here)
- Old Olive 8.5" x 11" (also available in 12x12 here)
- Season Of Style Designer Series Paper Stack (also available in Season of Style Designer Series Paper 12x12 here)