Hello Stampers! Here's another card that I created this weekend. It was very cold (60 degrees, brrrr!) for a July weekend in Wisconsin, so I wanted to make a card that reminded me of summer and warmth! I think this card accomplished that mission, don't you? The Daffodil Delight cardstock is so bright and pretty, especially after I stamped the flower image with Daffodil Delight ink. I think it makes a neat background for the rest of the card!
Here are the supplies I used to create this card. All supplies are from Stampin' Up! and available for purchase through my Stampin' Up! Online Store unless otherwise noted:
- Betsy's Blossoms Clear-Mount Stamp Set (also available in Wood-Mount here)
- Bloomin' Marvelous Stamp Set - Sentiment (retired - 2013 sale-a-bration)
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
- Whisper White 8.5" x 11"
- Old Olive 8.5" x 11" (also available in 12 x 12 here)
- Daffodil Delight 8.5" x 11" (also available in 12 x 12 here)