Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Chevron Thank You Card

It's time for card #2 from my craft weekend here at home!  I'm excited to show you this one, because it's all about the chevron!  I don't know about you, but I've been REALLY into chevrons lately.  I'm really glad that there are so many fun craft supplies out on the market right now using the super awesome chevron!

Today's card is very simple, and was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest.  You can find the original post that gave me my inspiration here.  To make the horizontal chevrons, I used the Chevron Embossing Folder and my Big Shot.  I choose two bold colors (Melon Mambo and Pear Pizzazz), and set them off by putting them on a Crumb Cake cardstock base.  Then I added some simple baker's twine from that I found at a craft store, and stamped the "Thank You" sentiment in the bottom right corner.  It's a super cute, super simple card!




Here are the supplies I used to create this card.  All supplies are from Stampin' Up! and available for purchase through my Stampin' Up! Online Store unless otherwise noted:


Stamp Sets & Embossing Folders:
Inks:
Other: 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment